Haarboetiek.be respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer. We use these cookies to recognize you on a subsequent visit.
Cookies enable us to gather information about the use of our services and to improve and adapt these to the wishes of our visitors. Our cookies provide information concerning personal identification. You can set your browser so that you do not receive cookies while shopping.
We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest we will only use this information with your permission. Haarboetiek.be will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Of course you can always request, view, change and / or delete your data.
Use of personal data
When using our webshop, we obtain certain information from you such as name, address, telephone number, invoice and shipping address, telephone, email and payment and purchase details. We only keep and use the personal data provided by you directly, within the framework of the service you request, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us to process.
Haarboetiek.be uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute your order and to keep you informed of the progress.
- When you create an account we store your data on a Secure Server. In your account we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to fill in every new order.
- This is not mandatory anyone can also make purchases an account, the only thing is that you always have to fill in everything again if you want to make an order. So to make shopping with us as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website for you and recommend you the products that you may find interesting.
- We store this data on a secure server.
- With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can easily unsubscribe at the bottom of the mailing in your own language by clicking on that link.
See attached photo to make it easy for you to find.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose yourself whether you add your name or other personal details that we let you completely free, yet the texts and comments must be consistent with our vision, this is that no unauthorized texts can accept and this will therefore be removed by us or by any other person who makes us aware of unauthorized texts.
- The following cookies may be stored on your computer during your visit:
Did you know that you can also turn off cookies ....
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Our webshop has been developed with software from Lightspeed. Personal data that you make available to us for the benefit of our services will be shared with this party. Lightspeed has access to your data to provide us (technical) support, they will never use your data for any other purpose. Lightspeed is obliged to take appropriate security measures based on the agreement we have made with them.
This will keep you informed of offers and promotions. We compile these newsletters on the basis of your data with information that we have obtained from previous orders or your registration in our newsletter. At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe. See attached print
For the news letter we only keep your email address, product choice and from which country you reside with all other information we do nothing and we do not share it with third parties. This information is maintained by Mailchimp, which does not share this information with third parties.
Haarboetiek.be does not sell your data
We do not sell personal data to third parties and will only make them available to third parties if they are involved in processing your order.
We make every effort to ensure the reliability, safety and integrity of the data we collect. Parts of our website are encrypted with a secure socket layer (ssl) connection. Ssl is a method for securely exchanging data via the internet between the website and the web browser. As a result, your personal data is always fully protected and encrypted over the internet so eavesdroppers do not get a chance.
Multisafepay processes your name and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Multisafepay has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Multisafepay does not keep your data longer than permitted by the legal terms.
For the handling of (part of) the payments in our webshop, we also use the Afterpay platform. Afterpay processes your name, address and residence details and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Afterpay has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Afterpay does not store your data for longer than allowed by the legal deadlines.
We collect reviews through the platform of feedback Company. If you leave a review via Feedback company, you are obliged to provide your e-mail address. Nevertheless, you can choose not to make this known to us or on the website.
They only use this information for the purpose of inviting you to leave a review.
Shipping and logistics
If you place an order with us, it is our job to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of PostNL for the execution of the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and residence details with PostNL. PostNL uses this information only for the purpose of executing the agreement. In the event PostNL engages subcontractors, PostNL will also make your data available to these parties.
Are your data not correct?
Is something wrong, do you want to view your data or make it disappear? Please contact our customer service. We are ready to help you.
Stone bridge 117
+32 633 02 77