Terms and Conditions
General Terms Hair Boutiques
The General Terms of Hair Boutiques are in accordance with the Model Code of Conduct for Electronic Business of Electronic Commerce Platform Netherlands (ECP.NL).
Haarboetiek is part of WW Group BVBA.
WW GROUP BVBA is located at Stenenbrug 117, 2140 Antwerp, Belgium
The terms and conditions of Haarboetiek include that the products and / or services offered must be clearly and naturally described. In addition, it must be clear to consumers what the rights and obligations are when entering the offer. This includes the price, the time limit for payment, the method of payment and the shipping costs. The term of notice must be at least seven working days. Within that period, the consumer can return his order without giving reasons.
Term and exceptions
The Terms and Conditions of Haarboetiek.be have exceptions to the nature of the goods or services (Article 5 (3)) regarding the statutory term of notice for consumers. For example, the statutory term of 7 working days does not apply, for example, to goods or services that may spoil (eg fresh products), for custom-made products (eg: odor compositions), etc. For example, products that have been sealed can no longer be returned. to become. Products that are processed at the customer's request as well as products of a hygienic nature may be excluded from a term of notice. And as stated, the term of view does not apply to custom work. When a consumer makes use of his right to return a product, the amount already paid, with the exception of the shipping costs, must be refunded to him within thirty days.
If you want to send a package to Haarboetiek, you should first contact customer service. You will then send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can return everything to us within 7 days, in perfect packaging and unused.
Upon arrival at us, the goods will be checked by us and if all is returned, we will refund the amount you originally paid with any shipping costs you paid on shipping.
Products from the packaging, products you have used, products that are tailor made and sealed products are excluded from our return policy.
Of course, shipping costs will be refunded 100% if HAARBOETIEK made a mistake.
Article 1 - Definitions
These terms and conditions include:
1. Remote sales: a remote or remote selling system or service provided by the seller or service provider, using only one or more remote communication techniques until the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Agreement: Any agreement on remote sales.
3. Remote communication technology: a means that can be used for the conclusion of a remote agreement without the simultaneous personal presence of parties;
4. Company: The company or, if applicable, the part of the company engaged in remote sales and is affiliated with the Belgian WW Group BVBA. Not regarded as a company in this sense is the person who deals with the distance selling of insurance;
5. Consumer: The buyer of goods or purchaser of services, being a natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business;
6. offer: the provision of goods and / or services, including the applicable conditions, such as the company that makes in its catalog, leaflets or otherwise to the consumer;
7. price: the price of the offered or offered service without the additional costs as stated separately and stated;
8. Visibility: The term within which consumers can make use of their right of withdrawal;
9. Expensive transaction: A remote agreement with respect to a range of goods and / or services, whose delivery and / or purchase obligation has been spread over time;
Article 2 - Identity
The company states in due time for the conclusion of the agreement its statutory name and its actual address, which can not suffice to indicate a postbox number.
Article 3 - General Terms
- In time, before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of the applicable terms and conditions must be provided. If this is not necessary or reasonably impossible, a reference to free of charge will be made or any general or previously made available online.
- The terms and conditions apply to any contact between company and consumer, regardless of which means of communication is used.
- Deviations from these general terms and conditions must be stipulated in writing. In the absence of a written record, deviations by parties may be proved by law by law.
Article 4 - The offer
- The goods and / or services offered are clearly and truthfully depicted and / or described and as complete as reasonably required and the commercial purpose must be clear. If there is a limited duration of the offer, this restriction is clearly stated.
- Each offer must contain such information that it is clear to the consumer what the rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular the price, the right of withdrawal, the method of payment, the minimum duration of the distance agreement, the shipping costs and other conditions.
- If the company offers the consumer the opportunity to postpone or terminate the terms, the terms under which this will be announced will be announced.
- If the company offers the possibility of using a remote communication technology other than the base rate, the costs will be communicated by the company at the latest.
- If the company makes use of a calling machine (an automated call system without human intervention) or fax to the consumer for promotional purposes, the company must have prior consent of the consumer.
Article 5 - Vision term
- The Terms and Conditions of Haarboetiek.be have exceptions to the nature of the goods or services (Article 5 (3)) regarding the statutory term of notice for consumers. For example, the statutory term of 7 working days does not apply, for example, to goods or services that may spoil (eg fresh products), for custom-made products (eg: odor compositions) etc. For example, it may be said that products whose seal has been opened can no longer be returned to become. Products that are processed at the customer's request as well as products of a hygienic nature may be excluded from a term of notice. And as stated, the term of view does not apply to custom work. When a consumer makes use of his right to return a product, the amount already paid, with the exception of the shipping costs, must be refunded to him within thirty days.
- If you want to send a package to Haarboetiek, you should first contact customer service. You will then send an email to: email@example.com
- You can return everything to us within 7 days, in perfect packaging and unused.
- Upon arrival at us, the goods will be checked by us and if all is returned, we will refund the amount you originally paid with any shipping costs you paid on shipping.
- Products from the packaging, products you have used, products that are tailor made and sealed products are excluded from our return policy.
- Of course, shipping costs will be refunded 100% if HAARBOETIEK made a mistake.
Article 6 - Completion of the agreement
- Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 3, the agreement for sale and sale will be concluded at the time of acceptance of the offer and compliance with the conditions attached thereto.
- In the case of a visibility period, the term of view of the consumer applies as a decisive condition.
- The company is free to purchase bargaining in accordance with the statutory provisions and to grant suspensory effect over the term of notice.
- If the consumer has paid a prepayment and if the agreement to which that advance payment relates does not come about or is dissolved in accordance with paragraph 2, repayment will be made as soon as possible but not later than 30 days.
Article 7 - Warranty
- All electrical and electronic items we offer enjoy one (1) year warranty (Belgium 2 years), unless the manufacturer or importer prescribes a different warranty period. If additional items are granted for certain items, they are mentioned in the description in the relevant article.
- This warranty includes repair or replacement of the defective item in case of manufacturing defects. Repair or replacement takes place at our option.
- To make use of the warranty, please provide the item, as well as the original of your invoice, with your complaint. Returns during the warranty period are at your own expense. You must contact us before returning. The cost of returning the device to you is at the expense of Haarboetiek.
- Your warranty will be void in case of damage due to improper use or negligent maintenance, improper use, (over) heating by heat sources or exposing an article to moisture, extreme heat, cold or drought, if the article has been repaired or performed by unauthorized Persons, or if the items have been used for purposes other than for which they are provided, such as for professional or commercial purposes, or damage arising from outbreaks of badness such as fire, lightning, natural disasters, etc. Excluded from warranty are also parts that must be repaired or replaced in accordance with normal wear and tear.
- For repair requests outside of warranty, please contact us in advance.
- We are not liable for any damage that you or a third person suffers from the use of any item supplied by us unless the damage is caused by our intent or gross negligence. Nor do any direct or indirect costs or damages caused by an out of use of an item be eligible for compensation unless caused by our intent or gross negligence.