The Terms Haarboetiek are in accordance with the Model Code of Conduct for e-business Electronic Commerce Platform Netherlands (ECP.NL).
Her boutique is part of WW Group BVBA.
WW GROUP BVBA is located on the Stenenbrug 117, 2140 Antwerpen, Belgium
The General Conditions of Haarboetiek provide inter alia that the products and / or services clearly and realistically should be described. It should be clear to the consumer what rights and obligations if he accepts the offer. This concerns for example the price, inspection period, the method of payment and shipping. The trial period should be at least seven days. Within that period, the consumer may order, without giving any reason, return.
Term and exceptions
The General Conditions of Haarboetiek.be know with respect to the statutory approval period for consumers exceptions to the nature of the goods or services (Article 5. Paragraph 3). Thus, the statutory period of 7 days no such goods or services that may spoil (eg fresh produce), for customized products (eg odor compounds), etc. Thus, we may say that products whose seal is opened may not be returned to be. Products at the request of the customer as well as hygienic products may be excluded from a trial period. And as said the approval period does not apply to custom work. When a consumer exercises his right to send a product back to the amount paid, excluding shipping costs, is to be refunded to him. Within thirty days
If you want to send to Haarboetiek a package return, you must first contact the customer service. You send an email to: email@example.com
You can do everything within 7 days return it to us in a perfect package and unused.
Upon arriving at our goods are checked by us and if everything neatly back we will return the money minus the shipping costs with a minimum of € 5.95.
Products from the packaging, products that you have used products specially tailor made products and whose seal is removed outside the return policy from us.
Of course, the shipping costs will be 100% refunded if an error was made. BOETIEK by ITS
Article 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions shall apply:
1. distance: one organized by the vendor or service selling system or remote services, which until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication.
2 Agreement: any agreement on distance.
3 Remote communications: an agent that can be used for the conclusion of a distance contract without personal attendance of the parties;
4. company: the company or, where applicable, the part of the company that deals with the distance and is affiliated to the Belgian WW Group BVBA. Not is a person who deals with the distance marketing of insurance as a business in this sense;
5. consumer: the buyer of goods or recipient of services, being a natural person not acting in the exercise of a profession or business;
6. offer: the offer of goods and / or services, including taking the applicable conditions, as the company that does to the consumer in its catalog, brochures or otherwise;
7 price: the price of the offered good or service, without additional costs, such as separately stated and stipulated to be;
8. approval period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
9. duration transaction: a distance contract concerning a range of goods and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
Article 2 - Identity
The company refers to the timely conclusion of the agreement registered name and actual address, which can be the indication of a post office box number clearly not sufficient.
Article 3 - General Conditions
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - View term
Article 6 - Conclusion of the contract